Moka Pot in Matte Black - 6 cup
The Cuppa Matte Black Moka Oot is a stove top coffee maker which can maker great tasting espresso on your stove.
It makes up to 6 standard espresso coffee shots and coated in a black matte finish. It is made from food grade aluminum, BPA free and non-toxic. The ringed base on the bottom of the moka pot improves heat conduction and retains heat better which speeds up the time to brew your coffee. This is great when you have a limited supply of gas available.
How to prepare the coffee:
1. Pour room temperature water into the bottom pot and fill it up to the level of the safety valve. To avoid making your coffee too watery, do not fill it over this level.
2. Use fine to medium-fine grind size grounded coffee beans and pour into the funnel without pressing down the coffee.
3. Screw the top of the moka pot into the base until it is sealed.
4. Place the moka pot on top of a heating source and set the heat to low. When the coffee has completely risen into the collection chamber, turn off the heat.
Wash with water only. It is not recommended to use soap or detergent when cleaning the moka pot. The rubber seal and top filter will also need to be removed and cleaned occasionally.
- Not suitable for use on induction cooker
- Not dishwasher safe